2021 Knights Swim
Fingers Crossed for 2021 Practices to be As Follows
June 1 – June 11th Afternoons/School in Session
- Ages 13 & Over: Mon - Fri from 4:00 pm – 5:15 pm
- Ages 9 to 12: Mon - Fri from 5:15 pm – 6:15 pm
- Ages 8 & Under: Mon – Fri from 6:15 pm – 6:45 pm
June 14th – July 23rd Mornings/School is Out
- Ages 13 & Over: Mon - Thurs from 7:45 am – 9:00 am; Fri 8-9am
- Ages 9 - 12: Mon - Fri from 9:00 - 10:00 am
- Ages 8 & Under: Mon - Fri from 10:00 - 10:45 am
- Fun Fridays: Bagels and fun practice for all age groups at NORMAL TIME
- Squires: Mon - Friday from 11-1130 and 1130-12. Fun Friday Bagels at 10:30 am.
Alternative evening practices will be held on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m. for all age groups to accommodate those swimmers who are at camps or have other commitments during the mornings. These practices will not be held during dive meets or other special mid-week meets (IM Carnival, Relay Carnival).
2021 Knights Dive
At this point, we anticipate a full dive season
If your children are interested in trying out dive as a sport, feel free to send them to practice the first week - no commitment necessary. Please note that NVSL requires completed waivers to be submitted to the dive rep for each child PRIOR to his/her first practice, regardless of whether or not he/she actually joins the team.
June 1 - June 11 (Monday - Friday afternoons - school is in session):
- Ages 13 & Over: 5:15pm - 6:15pm
- Ages 9 - 12: 6:15pm - 7:15pm
- Ages 8 & Under: 4:45pm - 5:15pm
June 14 - July 19 (summer schedule): TBD
- Ages 13 & Over: 9am - 10am M-F
- Ages 9 - 12: 10am - 11am M-F
- Ages 8 & Under: 10:45am - 11:15am M-F
Alternative evening practices will be held on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 5pm - 7pm.
July 21 - August 1 (post regular season): TBD